By Bobby M.
Every Wednesday night, Jason Taylor, better known as @HahnAmerica and the founder of EatPrayVote.org hosts a radio show along with @ChuckNellis and his wife @laweez to discuss the week in politics. They each will give the point of view from a moderate, a conservative, and a liberal. You can catch the most recent episode when you follow this link (as well as its preview) and older podcasts can be found here.
Here are some of the possible topics that I hope they discuss tonight…
- Tax day 2017 has come and gone and we still have no idea what Trump is hiding in his taxes. Thousands of people across 150 different cities protested on Saturday with a poll stating 75% of the country wants to know what is in the tax returns, yet Trump still acts like no one wants to know
- Speaking of what might be hidden the those taxes, Reuters was told by numerous U.S. officials that they have documents that prove Vladimir Putin was behind the creation of a think tank that developed the plan to swing the 2016 U.S. presidential election to Donald Trump and undermine voters’ faith in the American electoral system
- Not only is Trump hiding his taxes, he is also hiding the White House visitor logs
- Speaking of visitors to the White House, Tom Brady skipped the trip with the Patriots to see Trump like many other players on the team
- Bill O’Reilly has been fired from Fox News. How will his absence affect the cables news network?
- So Erdogan was able to cheat an election to get himself dictator like powers and Trump called him to congratulate him?
- Why is it that the GOP would complain so much about fiscal responsibility before, but are silent now when it comes to the amount of money being wasted on Trump flying to Florida and playing golf?
- While Jon Ossoff did not win the special election in Georgia, his effort did force a run off. Everyone should know that his winning (and similar cases in Kansas and Montana) will send Trump a message
- Trump sycophant Jason Chaffetz will not seek re-election in 2018. Possible open door for Evan McMullin?
- Every single day for the past who knows how long, one dictator is posturing in North Korea, making another that wants to be a dictator posture in America
These things and many others may be talked about on their show. A preview of the show can be read about here. Tune in and see, or better yet, call in and ask for yourself.