By Bobby M.
Every Wednesday night, Jason Taylor, better known as @HahnAmerica and the founder of EatPrayVote.org hosts a radio show along with @ChuckNellis and his wife @laweez to discuss the week in politics. They each will give the point of view from a moderate, a conservative, and a liberal. You can catch the most recent episode when you follow this link and older podcasts can be found here.
Here are some of the possible topics that I hope they discuss tonight…
- Donald Trump voiced a desire for the United States to build it’s nuclear weapon stockpile back up after Russia made a similar statement, leading to concerns of a new arms race
- Days after the new nuclear arms race talk, Trump described a letter he got from Putin and used it as a way to attack the democrats and all the talk that Russia hacked them to help Trump win the presidency
- Every single senator except for Mitch McConnell believes that Russia was involved in the hacking and want an investigation into the hacking, as well as a proper response if proven true
- Discuss recent deaths to George Michael and Carrie Fisher
- Fake news almost caused an international incident between Israel and Pakistan where the latter made a nuclear threat
- The shake up involving Trump’s communication staff, including a statement where he’ll revolutionize the use of Twitter by a president
- Trump says he could have beaten Obama if the President was allowed to run for a third term. For a little clarification:
- Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million
- Obama had a 57% approval rating before Election day
- A recent Gallop poll named Obama as the most admired man for 2016
- All things regarding the latest news involving Israel
- Thoughts on Israeli settlements that are being placed on Palestinian lands which is the cause for everything
- 4 other countries other than the United States sponsored the United Nations resolution to condemn Israel and every country other than America in the UN Security Council voted in favor
- Israel is mad at the United States for not using their Security Council veto on the matter
- Secretary of State John Kerry made a statement as to why the United States could not veto, which included their belief that the Israeli settlements in Palestine are a roadblock to peace
- Donald Trump condemned the US State Department for not vetoing and claimed he will punish the United Nations
- Previously before the announcement, Trump named a hardliner as the new ambassador to Israel, as well as a plan to move the US embassy to Jerusalem
These things and many others may be talked about on their show. A preview of the show can be read about here. Tune in and see, or better yet, call in and ask for yourself.