By Bobby M.
Every Wednesday night, Jason Taylor, better known as @HahnAmerica and the founder of EatPrayVote.org hosts a radio show along with @ChuckNellis and his wife @laweez to discuss the week in politics. They each will give the point of view from a moderate, a conservative, and a liberal. You can catch the most recent episode when you follow this link and older podcasts can be found here.
Here are some of the possible topics that I hope they discuss tonight…
- What is the point of the Electoral College if the safety valve function within it regarding the Electors being free to choose is ignored and are allowed to be intimidated?
- Were the Hamilton Electors all just a ruse to ensure Trump was elected and rob Clinton of some of her votes?
- Trump had another temper tantrum when it comes to losing the popular vote
- Obamacare enrollment skyrocketing right before GOP on cusp of trying to take it away
- Trump voters are beginning to realize he lied about keeping their healthcare
- Medicare was already in trouble due to the selection of Tom Price for Secretary of Health and Human Services. It is even worse now because of the pick of Mick Mulvaney to be the White House Budget Director
- The embodiment of sleazy hedge fund manager, Carl Icahn, named as special adviser that oversees business regulations
- Cabinet selections Wilbur Ross and Rex Tillerson shown to have financial connections to Russia
- The latest Trump vs. China fiasco where he tells them to keep a drone that cost the taxpayers millions of dollar
- FBI agrees with CIA assessment that Russia hacked the DNC to help Trump win
- The White House public blames Russia of those allegations and Russia shuts off communication
- Will an actual bipartisan commission be named by congress to investigate Russia’s interference in the election, or is Mitch McConnell just trying to position it to be covered up further?
- Newt Gingrich says that Trump does not want to refer to the campaign promise of ‘Draining the Swamp’ any longer. He also says that if any business ethics are broken by Trump of his family, that Trump should just pardon whoever
- All of the craziness going on in North Carolina regarding government (going back on word on HB2 and stripping incoming Democrat governor of powers before taking office)
- Trump’s pick to be ambassador to Israel is a hardliner
- War coming after assassination of Russian ambassador to Turkey?
- Numerous terrorist attacks recently, most notably in Germany where a truck was driven into a market
- Evacuations finally happening in Aleppo
These things and many others may be talked about on their show. A preview of the show can be read about here. Tune in and see, or better yet, call in and ask for yourself.