By Bobby M.
Every Wednesday night, Jason Taylor, better known as @HahnAmerica and the founder of EatPrayVote.org hosts a radio show along with @ChuckNellis and his wife @laweez to discuss the week in politics. They each will give the point of view from a moderate, a conservative, and a liberal. You can catch the most recent episode when you follow this link and older podcasts can be found here.
Here are some of the possible topics that I hope they discuss tonight…
- The CIA came out with a report saying Russia helped Trump during the election because they wanted him to win. This was already obvious to most considering it was proven they were behind the hacking and all of the information provided to WikiLeaks was Democrat related. To add to their belief was the fact that Republicans were also hacked by the same people, but none of that info was leaked
- Mitch McConnell knew all of this in September, but led the way to cover up a public report at that time
- Numerous GOP members have asked to investigate the report, but in the case of McConnell, perhaps only doing it to try to keep covering things up. By the way, his wife was named to Trump’s cabinet
- John Bolton, incoming Deputy Secretary of State tried to say the report was a lie by the Obama administration
- A large number of Electors requested the CIA report after plenty of them are already considering not selecting Trump
- Rick Perry for Department of Energy? Really?
- Rex Tillerson was named Secretary of State. His ties are too close to Russia and Exxon for that not to be a problem
- A source claimed Mitt Romney was only being considered for Secretary of State as a form of torture from Trump
- Donald Trump will keep an executive producer role with ‘The Apprentice’, which is strange
- Trump was told he would have to sell his Washington D.C. hotel; he is fighting that
- That action is obviously a prelude to him keeping all his business ties
- Newsweek wrote an article detailing how his business interests are already causing problems
- Donald Trump met with Kanye West, but it was only as part of his misdirection plan with the media so they would not focus on more important matters
- Trump committed criminal stock market manipulation again like he did with Boeing. This time with Lockheed Martin. Both contributed to Clinton during the campaign
- Trump is still causing trouble with China
- It was discovered that General Flynn leaked confidential information to various foreign military powers while he was active service
- Even though Trump met with various climate change leaders, many of his more recent cabinet selections are anti-environment
- Philippines President Duerte had another conversation with Trump where he was praised by Trump for all of his extrajudicial killings. Duerte admitted later he himself participated in killings such as those before he took office
- Fighting in Aleppo may be coming to an end
These things and many others may be talked about on their show. A preview of the show can be read about here. Tune in and see, or better yet, call in and ask for yourself.