By Bobby M.
Every Wednesday night, Jason Taylor, better known as @HahnAmerica and the founder of EatPrayVote.org hosts a radio show along with @ChuckNellis and his wife @laweez to discuss the week in politics. They each will give the point of view from a moderate, a conservative, and a liberal. You can catch the most recent episode when you follow this link and older podcasts can be found here.
Here are some of the possible topics that I hope they discuss tonight…
- Why isn’t #CrossCheck more of a story considering GOP Secretaries of State colluded to throw out numerous votes after they were made?
- Alec Baldwin and Saturday Night Live vs. Donald Trump
- Fake news epidemic and how traditional media treats it
- If General Flynn’s son can be kicked out for spreading fake news, why isn’t Flynn himself removed considering he did the same thing but worse?
- Ben Carson previously said he had no experience to serve on the cabinet, but now he is considered for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development?
- Linda McMahon has no experience regarding small business but she will now lead the Department about it due to her giving to the fraudulent Trump Foundation
- Trump’s use of a thank you tour to continue to revel in cheering crowds
- Donald Trump sets up a call with Taiwan to discuss building there, lies about who called first, then antagonizes China after getting criticized about it all
- Trump commits criminal stock manipulation against Boeing after their CEO was quoted about doubt regarding Trump’s trade policies while knowing he also donated to Clinton during the election
- All things Dakota Access Pipeline related
- When Trump met with the Japanese Prime Minister, his daughter Ivanka was finalizing a deal with Japan
- Trump takes credit for Softbank (Japanese Bank) announcing they will invest in the US even though they had initiated everything prior to the election without him
- Trump takes a meeting with Al Gore and his daughter to discuss climate change a couple days before naming a climate change denier to head the EPA
- Sarah Palin attacks the Carrier deal while reports come out that Trump majorly embellished parts of it
- Wikileaks is at it again, this time targeting Germany’s Angela Merkel
- Trump announced his tariff plan and many GOP lawmakers express doubts about it
- McConnell wants democrats help to repeal and replace Obamacare
- GOP lawmakers ignore the will of their constituents and hope to privatize Medicare and Social Security
- Paul Ryan comes out against free meals for children in school who cannot afford them
- Democratic members of congress announce plans to investigate all things related to the Russia hacks
- Some electors for the Electoral College are expressing doubts in voting Trump
These things and many others may be talked about on their show. A preview of the show can be read about here. Tune in and see, or better yet, call in and ask for yourself.